If you are planning to subdivide a lot, we will find out the key facts about the property and information about the subdivision planning approval requirements.
Subdividing, also known as ‘reconfiguration of a lot’, includes:
- creating lots from subdividing another lot
- merging two or more lots into one lot
- rearranging the boundaries of a lot without creating a new lot
- creating a community title scheme
- creating a ‘volumetric subdivision’ (using space above or below the land)
- dividing land into parts by agreement, such as by leasing part of a lot for a period exceeding 10 years
- creating an easement to give access to a lot from a road.